Acutronic Robotics and Xilinx present an online seminar that will discuss the narrative of how Acutronic Robotics, using Xilinx Programmable SoC technology and elements from the Xilinx Industrial IoT Solution Stack solved the challenges of modularity. The session will be held on December 14. Registration can be done here.
System integration in robotics has traditionally an extremely time-consuming and demanding task. The Robot Operating System (ROS) addresses programming needs for robots, however, system integration goes beyond programming. Robot modularity proposes a way to reduce integration effort, but comes with new challenges.
This webinar will discuss the narrative of how Acutronic Robotics, using Xilinx Programmable SoC technology and elements from the Xilinx Industrial IoT Solution Stack, solved the challenges of robot modularity.
Acutronic Robotics recently launched the Hardware Robot Operating System (H-ROS), a standardized software and hardware embedded platform to create modular robot hardware.
On December 10, preorders for the first modular collaborative robot arm based on this technology will be opened.
During the session, to be held on December 14, emphasis will be on the H-ROS SoM, a disruptive hardware device that brings modularity to robotics.
The webinar will finish by introducing the first modular robotic arm powered by the Zynq®-7000 SoC family and Xilinx's Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) Subsystem IP Core together with a group of technologies that enable robot modularity across different manufacturers.
In short: Participants will learn about the following:
- Insight and perspective on the robotics landscape
- H-ROS SoM featuring ROS2, machine learning, TSN, and other advanced technologies
- A new paradigm to integrate robotic components in all types of robots, especially collaborative robots (cobots)
- Capabilities of the new MARA cobot
- A special limited time offer featuring hardware/IP/design files to get jumpstarted with your own Time Sensitive Networking design